Visual Data Analysis You Can Trust
PV-WAVE provides software developers with the high productivity tools needed to efficiently and accurately meet data analysis requirements. PV-WAVE solutions allow users to rapidly import, manipulate, analyze and visualize data.
How can PV-WAVE help you?
PV-WAVE is an array oriented fourth-generation programming language used to build and deploy VDA applications.
- Manipulate and visualize simple to complex datasets
- Detect and display patterns, trends, anomalies and other vital information
- Deliver powerful image and signal processing, data import and export, 3-D surface, plot, histogram, contour, animation, color editor and a database table display
- Share data and collaborate enterprise-wide using JWAVE™, the Java™ based thin-client visual data analysis application
- Incorporate sophisticated analysis routines based on the industry-standard IMSL Numerical Libraries for reliable and precise numerical analysis
To solve more specific problems, Rogue Wave provides PV-WAVE Toolkits for image and signal processing.
- The PV-WAVE Image Processing Toolkit includes an extensive set of filters, transforms and image processing operators designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding image processing application.
- The PV-WAVE Signal Processing Toolkit provides a broad selection of pre-defined and readily customized Digital Signal Processing (DSP) functions, designed to improve data analysis and simulations. Filters are transfer-function-based for easy design, analysis and realization of custom filters. The toolkit includes functions and procedures for the Fourier and wavelet analysis of a signal, as well as utilities and source code to facilitate custom function development.
TS-WAVE is a robust time series analysis application created using PV-WAVE as the underlying language and technology. In addition to being an excellent example of the complexity possible when building PV-WAVE applications, it is highly focused on:
- Performing plot creation and batch processing of time series data
- Use of any of the four general functional areas provided: time history, tabular data, x-y plotting and batch processing
- Customization for proprietary data formats
Contact your PV-WAVE account manager for additional details or to arrange a demonstration of TS-WAVE.