Visual Data Analysis You Can Trust
The PV-WAVE Family, which includes PV-WAVE, TS-WAVE, and JWAVE, provides software developers with the high productivity tools needed to efficiently and accurately meet data analysis requirements. PV-WAVE solutions allow users to rapidly import, manipulate, analyze and visualize data.
The PV-WAVE Family includes robust time series analysis software as well as the ability to share analysis results across the enterprise with a Java™-based solution. Unlike other products, PV-WAVE Advantage includes a sophisticated set of analysis routines based on the industry-standard IMSL Numerical Libraries.
PV-WAVE charting capabilities, such as this X Bar and R chart are used in many technical and business applications.
How can the PV-WAVE Family Help You?
Build and Deploy Visual Data Analysis Applications
PV-WAVE is an array oriented fourth-generation programming language used to build and deploy VDA applications.
- Manipulate and visualize simple to complex datasets
- Detect and display patterns, trends, anomalies and other vital information
- Deliver powerful image and signal processing, data import and export, 3-D surface, plot, histogram, contour, animation, color editor and a database table display
- Incorporate sophisticated analysis routines based on the industry-standard IMSL Numerical Libraries for reliable and precise numerical analysis
The PV-WAVE Family of Products includes robust time series analysis software
TS-WAVE is the time series analysis component of the PV-WAVE Family of products.
- Perform plot creation and batch processing of time series data
- Use any of the four general functional areas provided: time history, tabular data, x-y plotting and batch processing
- Customizable for proprietary data formats
Share Data and Collaborate Enterprise-Wide
JWAVE is included in the PV-WAVE Family for network-based visual data analysis applications.
- Provide quick access to and greater understanding of data from anywhere, at anytime
- Quickly create 3-D surfaces, X-Y plots, polar plots, animations, contours, bar charts, histograms and more
- Rapidly analyze, visualize and share critical information immediately across the organization, regardless of the computer platform
PV-WAVE Applications and Toolkits
To solve more specific problems, Rogue Wave provides PV-WAVE Applications and Toolkits for image and signal processing.
- The PV-WAVE Image Processing Toolkit includes an extensive set of filters, transforms and image processing operators designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding image processing application.
- The PV-WAVE Signal Processing Toolkit provides a broad selection of pre-defined and readily customized Digital Signal Processing (DSP) functions, which are designed to improve data analysis and simulations. Filters are transfer-function-based for easy design, analysis and realization of custom filters. The toolkit includes functions and procedures for the Fourier and wavelet analysis of a signal, as well as utilities and source code to facilitate custom function development.