What's new in Visualization for C++
Visualization for C++, including Views, Server, and DB Link, offers the broadest set of high-performance interactive advanced graphic components for building a wide variety of business, scientific, and data exploration graphical user interfaces. In addition to real-time performance, custom interaction, and ability to scale large data sets, visual tools allow developers to quickly and easily configure and customize user interfaces.
We are committed to continually improving the Visualization C++ suite of products. This release is focused on customer reported bug fixes.
- ActiveX registration: The Windows installer now registers the delivered ActiveX during installation.
- New method: IlString::matches() added to perform a simple match of string and a given pattern.
- Pointer event compression: Four new methods have been added to IlvAbstractView. These methods allow applications to filter pointer motion events on Unix platforms to improve performance.
- Xft fonts are now available in IlvFontSelector.
- Server: Improvements to ensure Server applications are more robust against intrusions and bug fixes to prevent client connection failures and server application errors.
Download the newest version, or email us to discuss your options for upgrading to Views 6.2