With ARM moving into the mainstream and high performance computing (HPC) server markets, Rogue Wave is keeping pace with support for the latest 64-bit ARMv8-A architecture in TotalView for HPC. It offers unparalleled insight into complex memory and execution issues and support rapid fault isolation for ARM environments, including memory debugging, reverse debugging, data visualization, and much more. With these tools, adopting the latest ARM solutions is made much simpler through fast and effective debugging.
“ARM strives to enable highly-integrated, energy-efficient solutions and with TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics, customers using ARM platforms have a robust, scalable dynamic analysis solution for their complex HPC clusters and codes.”
Eric Van Hensbergen,
Director of HPC
TotalView for HPC allow users to find and correct errors quickly, validate prototypes early, and verify calculations accurately through a simple-to-use interface and support for many popular languages and platforms.
- Memory debugging – The ability to find memory leaks and other memory-related issues
- Multithread and multiprocess control – The ability to have control within a single thread or within arbitrary groups of processes or threads
- Accelerator support: debug CUDA or OpenACC programs using NVIDIA GPUs on Linux x86-64, Linux ARM64 and Linux PowerLE
- Debug autonomous machine embedded/edge devices including the ARM64 NVIDIA GPU base NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ device
- Complex data issues debugging – Deep visibility into program states and data
- Language support – C, C++, and Fortran
Learn more about TotalView for HPC