Portable, high-performance user interfaces
Go ahead, build even the most demanding application with Views. The leading C++ library for building highly visual and interactive GUIs, Views is ideally suited to applications for supervision and monitoring, diagramming, and graphical modelers across all industries. GUIs are easily ported across most Windows®, Unix®, and Linux® platforms.
Network Monitoring Sample
Process Control Sample
Full spectrum GUI controls
Reduce development time and maintenance support with a rich set of standard and advanced user interface controls ready to use out-of-the-box, including the most common user interface controls:
- Buttons and toggles
- Scrollbars and sliders
Views is a completely proprietary, fully portable GUI development toolkit with Windows and UNIX/Motif look-and-feel.
Views includes a powerful, intuitive, user interface builder. Create user interfaces using simple drag-and-drop operations with advanced features like attachment, alignment and focus-chain management and testing capabilities.
High-performance graphics capability
Designed to handle the largest problem sets while ensuring optimal display responsiveness for end users. With Views, you can confidently develop sophisticated user interfaces with a high-performance 2D structured graphics engine.
- Build custom graphic symbols (including lines, arrow lines, rectangles, shaded rectangles, polygons, polygons with holes, splines, ellipses, arcs, labels, icons and zoomable icons) with Views predefined graphic objects sets
- Guarantee high performance display, zoom, animation and interaction – even with thousands of graphic objects in memory with Views scalable data structure
- Organize graphic object overlays and backdrops, and optimize for animation (e.g., moving aircraft) with support for multi-layer
- See your data in different ways, and with different zoom levels
- Data-aware graphic objects (for example, equipment in a process control screen)
- Improve real-time response and save CPU resources with spatial indexing to optimize spatial queries
Deliver the exact interaction capabilities end users need. Access a wide range of pre-defined user interactions, all of which can be extended and customized with the Views software developer’s kit (SDK). These include the capability to:
- Select, move or resize objects
- Edit control points of polygons or splines
- Insert new graphic objects by drag-and-drop
- Dedicated objects for graph display and diagram editing, with customizable nodes and links
- Specialized Gantt displays for scheduling and planning applications
- Application localization support
- Graphical views that can be printed to Postscript or Windows printers
- Web deployment
- Extension products available for complementary displays and optional advanced services
Portability made easy
Port Views user interfaces across platforms without writing additional code. Deploy effortlessly to other Windows, Unix, and Linux environments with a simple recompile. Views C++ API protects users from platform-specific code and ensures maximum portability.