Visualization for C++
Build high-performance, interactive, advanced graphical displays for desktop and web applications
Cross-platform graphical user interface (GUI) C++ components for mission-critical applications. Quickly create powerful GUIs targeting a large variety of platforms, including Windows, Unix, and Linux. Views dramatically reduces user interface development time and risk through dedicated components and tools.
- Large collection of portable GUI components, such as menus, buttons, text fields, toolbars, tables, and trees
- High-performance 2D vector graphics, to create highly custom applications
- A powerful GUI builder, reducing interface development time
- Support of diagrams, dashboards, schematics, and customizable business objects
- Shorter development time and reduced maintenance costs, through ready-to-use cross-platform GUI components
Learn more about Views features, download the datasheet, or start your evaluation today.
Portable, high-performance C++ chart components, for Windows, Unix and Linux
Quickly and easily add a wide variety of chart displays to Views-based user interfaces.
- A wide variety of the most common chart types: bar, line, stair, high-low, bubble, pie, etc.
- Includes a powerful graphical user interface (GUI) builder to speed up interface development.
- Designed for real-time performance updates, with fast refreshes.
- Full software development kit included, enabling exact control over visual aspects and user interactions.
- Shorter development time and reduced maintenance costs, through ready to use cross-platform graphical user interface components.
Learn more about Views Charts features, download the datasheet, or start your evaluation today.
High-performance algorithms to automatically organize complex diagram views
Intelligently rearrange diagram displays for better readability with these purpose-built algorithms. Ensure your users can understand the data in your network topology displays, workflows, organization charts, and other diagrams. Organize the data. Show the relationships. Reveal the patterns.
- Provides complex diagram display services out-of-the-box, including the most common graph layout algorithms: hierarchical, tree, radial tree, and bus layouts.
- Optimally routes links (edges) between nodes and places labels to reduce overlapping elements
- Represent any connected elements (nodes) by any Views graphic object
- Includes organization features, such as subgraphs, and editing features, including animation, undo and redo, and persistence
- Architected to support large data sets and to be extended with the included software development kit (SDK)
Learn more about Views Graphs features, or start your evaluation today.
Create sophisticated high-performance map displays
Map display components for mission-critical applications, ideal for real-time tracking and monitoring applications. C++ developers can add high-performance custom map displays to Views user interfaces.
- Builds on the high-performance graphics capabilities provided by the Views product, adding extensive digital mapping services
- Supports background map data from many formats, with the ability to mix and match map data on different zoom-dependent layers
- Objects on the map overlay layer can be represented by any Views graphic object
- Architected to handle very large data sets, with video-like real-time updates of overlaid objects
- Complete software development kit is included, enabling customization of all aspects of the map
Learn more about Views Maps features, download the datasheet, or start your evaluation today.
Out-of-the-box data connectivity for Views user interface controls
Enhance underlying Views controls, connecting them to data sources for bi-directional data updates. Objects on the map overlay layers components to database, XML, and other data sources. Remove the need to write difficult connectivity code, and get your code completed faster.
- Directly connect Views controls from within the Views graphical user interface (GUI) builder. Especially well-suited to visualize database content in tables, trees, and forms
- Custom graphic objects, diagrams, and charts (from Views Charts) can also be made data-aware
- Connection types include databases, XML streams, and custom extensions.
- The same GUI can be connected to several databases managed by different connections.
- Once connected, data updates from the data source are automatically reflected in the user interfaces controls. Likewise, changes in the user interface (due to user interaction) are transmitted back to the data.
- Port across operating systems and across databases simply by recompiling.
Learn more about Views Data Access features, download the datasheet, or start your evaluation today.
Portable C++ database components, for Windows, Unix and Linux
“Develop once, port anywhere” database connectivity for Views C++ applications. C++ developers have database access code that is portable across platforms and databases. Saves tedious coding without sacrificing performance with easy to learn and apply components.
- Lightweight library providing easy, fast and reliable access to both relational and object-relational data
- Communicate directly with databases via the product’s application programming interface (API), which is platform and database independent.
- Underneath the API, the product natively supports SQL statements for Oracle, DB2, Informix, MySQL, Sybase and other databases, on a variety of operating systems
- Support for transaction management, data handling, and access to data dictionaries
- Handles multiple statement executions and connections
- Error recovery mechanism that can be tailored to specific application needs
Learn more about DB Link features, or start your evaluation today.
Highly scalable modeling framework
Represent the elements and topology of a supervised system as shared in-memory services with Rogue Wave Server. Modeling abstractions match those offered by object-oriented design notation like UML, and Server bridges the gap between business model design and implementation. Because objects stored in the Server-based mediation server are active, all business events, such as object modifications and structural changes, are registered and buffered for forwarding to subscribing clients.
- Synchronize hundreds of C++ GUIs
- High-performance notification engine
- Rapid prototyping
- Web-enabled supervision
Get a more in-depth overview here or learn more about Supervision Application features, or start your evaluation today.