Build High-Performance Interactive Advanced Graphical Displays for Desktop and Web Application
Demand for highly sophisticated, business-oriented graphical user interfaces (GUIs) that display mass amounts of data in great details and in real-time is a requirement for many organizations. For many of these organizations and applications, text and numbers aren't enough. You need to see data displayed graphically to be able to quickly comprehend its meaning. Representing data graphically in charts, diagrams, and maps helps you understand the complex information, and allows you to respond to rapidly changing events.
JViews provides the industry's most comprehensive set of graphics tools for creating sophisticated highly-interactive, highly-graphical, and high-performance displays.
Developing applications for complex, interactive displays with real-time response is time-consuming. Users of these applications demand informative, interactive, extensible user interfaces. The Visualization products provide extensive pre-built components for charts, diagrams, and maps. The extendible toolset provides an IDE to rapidly develop complex UI's reducing development time by 50-80 percent.
- Rapidly develop complex user displays.
- Easily build highly interactive real-time responsive applications.
- Deploy for web or standalone applications.
- Design complex GUI's with fast efficient drawing, redrawing, zoom, and drill-down/expand capability.
- Easily customize for business-specific UI representations.
- Stable, durable, rigorously tested, and backward compatible graphical components.
To learn more
Build highly graphical and intuitive user interfaces with JViews advanced graphical components.
- Charts: Fed by a series of data points, the curves can show both historical data and real-time values.
- Dashboards: A set of components (charts, gauges, and maps) graphically grouped to represent the business metrics. Both business and process control dashboards are supported.
- Diagrams: To represent graphs common in flowcharts, organization charts, network topologies, and process models.
- Maps: For geographical information systems (GIS) to represent the physical locations. When linked to external data sources, additional graphical objects may move or change shape to reflect current status.
- Gantt Charts: These specialized chart components show resource allocation and task schedules over time.
JViews Maps for Defense
Deliver high-performance Java cartography for mission-critical military applications.
Derived from the JViews Maps product, it adds domain-specific functionality for military programs. Create custom military command-and-control applications using high-performance 2D and 3D map representations and data-aware symbols for handling position and status in real-time.
JViews Maps for Defense provides custom map displays for military applications using:
- 3D map visualization: Display terrain in highly optimized 3D through advanced techniques for adaptive terrain refinement and OpenGL-based hardware acceleration.
- Military map readers: It supports multiple data formats, including military map data in land, air, and naval formats.
- Sets of pre-built military symbols: Most standard military symbol sets and include prebuilt graphic objects representing NATO APP-6a/MIL STD 2525B symbols.
- Terrain analysis: It features extensible 2D analysis of the terrain including visibility zone, line of sight, gradient computation, elevations, and more.
JViews Telecom Graphic Objects
Build Operations Support Systems interfaces with this complete set of customizable components. Most standard views are available including tree, table, map-based network and equipment representations.
- Java components to display networks, service and hardware, geospatial and topological network views, equipment representations, and table and tree views.
- Graphical objects designed in collaboration with experts, providing a unified look and feel that has been adopted by leading industry vendors.
- Software development kit (SDK) enabling customization of components, user interactions, and data connections.
- Data-aware components directly pluggable into network or equipment monitoring systems.