What's New in PV-WAVE
PV-WAVE continues to help developers overcome the common challenges when working to analyze complex and/or extremely large datasets.
Latest Release: PV-WAVE 2017.1
PV-WAVE 2017.1 offers updated features, product improvements, and platform support including:
- With the ongoing addition of a full range of Windows Gesture support, companies can more easily take PV-WAVE applications on the go with them. This can be of particular benefit to field engineers, allowing them to enter, interact, and analyze data using tablet-based PV-WAVE applications.
- Users get a vastly improved 3D rendering engine with the addition of VTK7 support on both Windows and Linux (32 and 64-bit) platforms. The new VTK7 rendering engine uses less system memory and increases performance.
- A new SSL_connect OPI based on OpenSSL for secure data exchange over HTTP/HTTPS.
- The OpenMotif library has been updated to improve stabilty of Linux environments.
- New configuration options were added to improve support for intensive plotting applications on Windows.
PV-WAVE is a tried and true leader in the data visualization space, and the active release cycle, feature additions, and defect correction work is a testament to the ongoing research and development investment in the product. We're also adding support for the latest versions of the most widely used compilers and operating systems, so our customers can keep up with the latest most feature-rich and secure platforms on the market.
For additional details see the release notes.