Visual data analysis you can trust
Meet your data analysis requirements efficiently and accurately with PV-WAVE®. Software developers rapidly import, manipulate, analyze, and visualize data using PV-WAVE solutions. PV-WAVE is an array oriented fourth-generation programming language used to build and deploy VDA applications.
Learn more about supported platforms, download the datasheet, read about PV-WAVE performance, or start your evaluation today.
PV-WAVE tutorial: The PHOTO OPI module
How can PV-WAVE help?
- Manipulate and visualize simple to complex datasets
- Detect and display patterns, trends, anomalies, and other vital information
- Deliver powerful image and signal processing, data import and export, 3-D surface, plot, histogram, contour, animation, color editor, and a database table display
- Share data and collaborate enterprise-wide using JWAVE™, the Java™ based thin-client visual data analysis application
- Incorporate sophisticated analysis routines based on the industry-standard IMSL Numerical Libraries for reliable and precise numerical analysis
To solve more specific problems, Rogue Wave provides PV-WAVE Toolkits for image and signal processing.
- The PV-WAVE Image Processing Toolkit includes an extensive set of filters, transforms, and image processing operators designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding image processing application.
- The PV-WAVE Signal Processing Toolkit provides a broad selection of pre-defined and readily customized digital signal processing (DSP) functions, designed to improve data analysis and simulations. Filters are transfer-function-based for easy design, analysis, and realization of custom filters. The toolkit includes functions and procedures for the Fourier and wavelet analysis of a signal, as well as utilities and source code to facilitate custom function development.
Using PV-WAVE as the underlying language and technology, TS-WAVE is a robust time series analysis application. In addition to being an excellent example of the complexity possible when building PV-WAVE applications, it is highly focused on:
- Performing plot creation and batch processing of time series data
- Use of any of the four general functional areas provided: time history, tabular data, x-y plotting, and batch processing
- Customization for proprietary data formats