What’s New in Klocwork 2019.1
Klocwork 2019.1 delivers improvements to security vulnerability detection, standards compliance, and 64-bit support for large projects.
Improved security vulnerability detection
- Improved security checkers that detect vulnerabilities related to the tracking of tainted data used in nested structures, stored as array elements, and through casting operations.
Expanded MISRA C 2012 rules make compliance easier
- New and improved MISRA C 2012 standard rules — Rules 18.1 and 19.1 — provide greater coverage and accelerate time-to-market for compliance projects.
Enhanced analysis engine
- Integrated support for even larger and more complex projects with 64-bit build specification generation on Linux.
Simplified build reporting
- Klocwork now makes it easier to evaluate the quality of analysis results and if the build requires review.
- New optional functionality to optimize and reduce the size of the build log.
Upgraded Microsoft Visual Studio support
- The Klocwork Visual Studio Extension now supports a broader range of Visual Studio 2017 versions and includes general performance improvements.
Added OWASP Top 10 Security Risks for 2017
- A new Java taxonomy has been added that covers the OWASP Top 10 Security Risks for 2017.
Expanded compiler support
Klocwork has made updates and improvements to the following compiler support:
- ARM Optimizing C/C++ compiler (formerly TI tms470 C/C++ compiler)
- Green Hills
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Mono Headset SDK
- Nvidia CUDA
- Plan 9 C
Upgrade To Klocwork 2019.1