What's New in IMSL C Numerical Library
Improvements and Updates in IMSL CNL 2019
- Math and Stat User Guide now includes information about:
- OpenMP "schedule(runtime)" clause.
- OpenMP OMP_NUM_THREADS and OMP_NESTED environment.
- A number of updates and bug fixes to improve the performance of the CMATH library in the following chapters:
- Linear Systems
- Interpolation and Approximation
- Differential Equations
- Special Functions
- A number of updates and bug fixes to improve the performance of the CSTAT library in the following chapters:
- Categorical and Discrete Data Analysis
- Time Series and Forecasting
- Probability Distribution Functions and Inverses
- Random Number Generation
For a complete list of supported platforms, click here.
To learn more about these updates, see the change log.