PC-based terminal emulation for host connectivity to legacy applications
HostAccess® offers a suite of terminal emulation products that provide Windows™ users with secure access to legacy, host-based applications. HostAccess also has the ability to enhance the interface of existing applications with toolbars, mouse support, push buttons, combo boxes, check boxes, radio buttons, ActiveX™ controls, COM objects, and includes the powerful AutoGUI feature.
Request an evaluation of HostAccess or download the datasheet.
The benefits of using HostAccess for terminal emulation include:
- Increased user productivity by providing the ability to perform multiple tasks
- Standardization on one terminal emulation solution
- Point-and-click report production and host data integration with Windows™ applications
- Multiple concurrent connections within one integrated environment
- Reduced software administration time and costs
HostAccess terminal emulation includes asynchronous/synchronous connections, server-based administration, concurrent users, and multiple session access, all in a single package.
Technical functionality includes:
- Support of over 30 different terminal emulations, including IBM 3270, DEC VT series, Wyse 50/60, SCO ANSI, Data General DG216, MDIS Prism 8/9
- Support of Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Windows 7/Server 2008 /Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 platforms
- Support for SSH & SSL secure network protocols
- Support for Rocket Software UniVerse™ and UniData™ Device licensing
- Support of FTP, Kermit, X/Y/Z modem, Inter-session and IND$FILE file transfer protocols
- Graphical keyboard mapping
- Full GUI capabilities
- Fully-integrated macro language