TotalView is committed to staying current with CUDA releases.
- CUDA 8, 9, and 10.
- Linux x86-64, Linux PowerLE, Linux ARM Server and NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier support
- Debug host and device code in the same session.
- Linux and GPU device thread visibility.
- Full visibility to the hierarchical device, block, and thread memory.
- Navigating device threads by logical and device coordinates.
- Handling CUDA functions inline and on the stack.
- Command line interface (CLI) commands for CUDA functions.
- Applications that use multiple NVIDIA devices at the same time.
- MPI applications on CUDA-accelerated clusters.
- Unified Virtual Addressing and GPUDirect.
- CUDA C++ and inline PTX.
- Reporting memory errors and handling CUDA exceptions.
- Compatibility for CUDA dynamic mode programs.
- Debugging CUDA core files.