What's new with CodeDynamics
CodeDynamics looks at your complex C and C++ applications at execution time to help identify and correct bugs, memory issues, and crashes. Learn what's new in the latest release.
Early access to mixed language debugging with Python and C/C++
- Integrated stack frame
- Show both language files
- Integrated view of data
- Hiding of glue code for SWIG
ReplayEngine, our debug session recording engine, now supports bookmarks so users can jump to a specific spot in time.
CodeDynamics now supports GNU DebugFission Split DWARF on Linux
- Split DWARF
- Shrinks the space required to store DWARF debug information
- Speeds-up application link times
- Reduces system memory and I/O requirements
- Speeds-up debugger startup
- For details on how Split DWARF works please refer to the CodeDynamics What’s New doc
For more details please refer to the CodeDynamics release notes.
Video: Navigating your code with CodeDynamics