June 10, 2015
10:00 AM (Local Time / Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna)
Software errors can cause data leakage and lead to bad customer reputation. Missing intellectual property can result in a total loss of a software investment. Unplanned support costs burn budgets but there is a solution: Successful risk management of software projects and production for compliance managers, CTOs, technical leads, and developers.
Registrieren Sie sich auf deutsche Webinar
High-quality software, complying to licenses, delivering software without security risks, and having top-class 24x7 support is essential for survival these days.
In this one-hour webinar you'll learn how to:
- Pragmatically implement and enforce high-quality standards with automation and software tools
- Protect yourself against hackers and lower your support costs
- Comply with FDA and MISRA standards
- Identify 3rd-party software risks through scanning tools
- Identify both known and unknown open source components you are using
- Identify security threats in your open source software components
- Comply with licensing rules
- Safeguard your opensource risk with professional 24x7 products support (including CentOS, Apache, and JBoss) to comply with service level agreements
Dean Bienenfeld, Rogue Wave Software
Thorsten Zenker, Theiler & Zenker Consulting