Headed to VMworld 2019?
Want to use your favorite open source technologies in development and production, get stakeholder buy in, and sleep through the night? Talk to us at VMworld. We are the open source experts. Kubernetes, OpenJDK, CentOS, Cassandra, Jenkins … you name it, we’ve used it. And we’ll support it. We have deep expertise in hundreds of open source products.
Make Open Source Work for You
When you stop by our booth, you can talk to an expert to find out how you can:
- Maintain high availability and use open source anywhere in your stack.
- Save money with CentOS, OpenJDK, and other open source technologies.
- Increase security and simplify compliance with GDPR and other regulations.
- Improve agility by using open source to support AI, IoT, and other emerging trends.
- Extend the life of legacy investments and meet industry-specific challenges like open banking.
Availability is limited, so schedule a personal meeting with one of our experts today!
Want More Information About VMworld?
More than 21,000 people and 5,000 companies from 86 countries attend VMworld every year. We’re there to help you understand how and why open source is such a critical component in virtual environments supporting cloud, networking, security, digital workspaces, and emerging solutions.
August 25 - 28, 2019
8:00 AM PDT
San Francisco, CA