Rogue Wave Software Releases Visualization for C++ Version 5.6
Update to the High Performance Data Connectivity and Visualization Toolset
Rogue Wave Software, the largest independent provider of cross-platform software development tools and embedded components for the next generation of HPC applications, today announced the release of Visualization for C++ version 5.6, with the introduction of Rogue Wave Views for bidirectional displaying capability on Windows platforms.
The Rogue Wave Visualization for C++ product family offers a powerful cross-platform environment for rapid development of highly visual, massively distributed applications. It includes:
- A powerful GUI builder with a rich set of common UI controls (such as buttons, sliders, text fields, trees and spread sheets);
- Data-aware controls with point-and-click connectivity to common data sources;
- An abstraction layer for C++ access to a wide range of object and relational database management systems;
- High-performance data visualization components that render charts, graphs and maps at exceptionally high-speed, allowing developers to build highly interactive and intuitive data visualizations;
- A highly scalable framework for synchronizing the data flow among hundreds of highly graphical, data-intensive, distributed and cooperating user interface clients.
If you are interested in updating to this latest version, please request an update at: http://www.roguewave.com/support/contact-support/request-an-update.aspx
For other details related to the Visualization for C++ product family, visit http://www.roguewave.com/products/visualization.aspx