PV-WAVE 10.0a Performance Improvements, Expanded HDF5 Functionality and More
Rogue Wave Software, the largest independent provider of cross-platform software development tools and embedded components for the next generation of HPC/High Performance Computing applications, today announced the release of PV-WAVE 10.0a. The new release includes performance improvements, an update of its HDF 5 functionality, expanded OpenMP support, and several enhancements and bug fixes. With this release, Rogue Wave continues to help developers overcome the common challenges they face when working to analyze complex and/or extremely large datasets.
- Updated the HDF5 libraries to use HDF5 v1.8.8
- Added HDF5 support for Linux 64, Solaris 64, and Windows 64 platforms
- New cumulative sum routine, CUMSUM
- New set of functions, vecOverArr_*, that apply a binary operator to a vector and each vector along a particular dimension of an array
- Enhancements and Bug Fixes
Expanded OpenMP Support:
- The Dimension keyword for MIN, MAX and TOTAL
- The entire set of vecOverArr_* functions
- All of the above subjected to Automatic Thread Control via OMPTUNE
- If you are interested in updating your version of PV-WAVE based on this latest release information, please request an update.
Learn more about PV-WAVE.