Rogue Wave has made a strategic decision to support Intel® Xeon® Phi™ coprocessor within multiple key product lines. The Intel® Many Integrated Core (MIC) architecture which is at the heart of the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor, is very powerful, and very parallel. Rogue Wave's tools and libraries are designed to help developers create high performance, highly parallel applications - making the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor a natural platform for our products to support.
Rogue Wave’s TotalView debugger offers support for the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor, giving developers the ability to view, control, and debug codes running on both the host processor and the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor. TotalView has the following Intel Xeon Phi debugging capabilities:
- Support for symmetric mode debugging where the application runs heterogeneous in MPI mode across both the Intel Xeon host processors and the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors.
- Support for memory debugging with MemoryScape for both native and symmetric applications on the Xeon Phi.
- Full asynchronous thread control on both the host and Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor
- Simultaneously view what is happening in both the host and offload processes
- Certain breakpoints are shared across the host and coprocessor code
- Support for clusters and multi-device configurations
- Support for launching MPI and hybrid MPI + OpenMP applications natively into one or many Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
- Support for debugging native Intel
Rogue Wave is also pleased to announce upcoming support in these other key product lines:
For further information on our Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor support, please contact email@example.com