Portable, High-performance C++ Graphical User Interface (GUI), for Windows, Unix and Linux
Rogue Wave Views provides C++ developers with cross-platform graphical user interface (GUI) for mission-critical applications. Developers can quickly create powerful GUIs targeting a large variety of platforms, including Windows, Unix and Linux. Through dedicated components and tools, Rogue Wave Views dramatically reduces user interface development time and risk.
- Large collection of portable graphical user interface (GUI), such as menus, buttons, text fields, toolbars, tables and trees
- High-performance 2D vector graphics, to create highly custom applications
- A powerful GUI builder, to speed up interface development
- Support of diagrams, dashboards, schematics and customizable business objects
- Shorter development time and reduced maintenance costs, through ready to use cross-platform graphical user interface (GUI)
- Platforms supported: Windows XP, Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Unix (IBM-AIX, SUN-Solaris, HP-UX), and Linux