Portable C++ database components, for Windows, Unix and Linux
Rogue Wave DB Link provides database connectivity for Views C++ applications, offering a “develop once, port anywhere” solution. Provides C++ developers with database access code that is portable across platforms and databases. Easy to learn and apply. Saves tedious coding without sacrificing performance.
- Lightweight library providing easy, fast and reliable access to both relational and object-relational data
- Developers communicate with databases with the product’s application programming interface (API), which is platform and database independent.
- Underneath the API, the product natively supports SQL statements for DB2, Oracle, Informix, MySQL, Sybase and other database systems, on a variety of operating systems.
- Support for transaction management, data handling, and access to data dictionaries
- Handles multiple statement executions and connections
- Error recovery mechanism that can be tailored to specific application needs
- Available on Windows, Unix and Linux