Portable C++ database components, for Windows, Unix and Linux
“Develop once, port anywhere” database connectivity for Views C++ applications. C++ developers have database access code that is portable across platforms and databases. Saves tedious coding without sacrificing performance with easy to learn and apply components.
- Lightweight library providing easy, fast and reliable access to both relational and object-relational data
- Communicate directly with databases via the product’s application programming interface (API), which is platform and database independent.
- Underneath the API, the product natively supports SQL statements for Oracle, DB2, Informix, MySQL, Sybase and other databases, on a variety of operating systems
- Support for transaction management, data handling, and access to data dictionaries
- Handles multiple statement executions and connections
- Error recovery mechanism that can be tailored to specific application needs
Learn more about DB Link features, learn about supported platforms, or start your evaluation today.