What's new with TotalView for HPC
Delivering safe, robust code requires tools that help identify potential issues early, fit cleanly into development environments, and minimize impact on delivery times. The new TotalView for HPC delivers unbeatable platform, language, and compiler support for applications.
There are many new and exciting features in this release of TotalView for HPC
- Early access support for ARM64. It's supported on both the current GUI and the NextGen UI. We welcome and appreciate your feedback, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The release notes explain the limitations with the current version.
- Support for Apple macOSX and Fortran on the TotalView for HPC NextGen UI
- Added support for Apple macOS Sierra
- Enhanced support for CUDA 8.0
- Improved performance and stability of debugging
Root Window enhancements
The Root Window view displays grouped threads and processes using common properties. This allows you to quickly see the state of all the processes and threads in your debugging session. For this release, color-coded icons have been added to the Root Window to help you quickly distinguish between the different process and thread states.
For more details please refer to the TotalView for HPC release notes.
Video: NextGen TotalView for HPC