Salt Lake City, Utah
November 10 - 17, 2012
Come see us at booth #3418
Visit Rogue Wave to participate in our contest with hourly, daily, and overall show prizes!
TotalView’s Climb Towards Exascale: Debugging 786,432 Cores
Guess how many threads TotalView debugged. Submit your guess on a business card and win!
**HINT: A higher number of threads was achieved with oversubscription.**
How to Enter:
- Write a guess on the back of a business card or on a supplied entry card.
- Enter no more than one time per day.
How to Win:
- Cards will be randomly drawn several times per day, for each day of SC12.
- If your name is drawn, you win a $10 Starbucks gift card and a greater chance to win a $50 gift card. Your name and numerical guess will be posted in Rogue Wave’s booth, #3418.
- At the end of the contest, the cards drawn during each day will be compared and the contestant with the closest guess will be awarded a $50 gift card.
- The contestant with the closest guess from all 4 days (including those entries not drawn during the random drawings) wins a $50 gift card
Check back to see if you won!
The exact number will be revealed at 12:00 PM on Thursday
- Gift cards may be picked up at the Rogue Wave booth during show hours.
- The contestant who has the closest guess will be announced at noon on Thursday at the Rogue Wave booth, #3418.
Additional Contest Rules:
- Contestants can only win one of the $50 prizes.
- The bowl will be emptied every evening (random drawings during each day are made only from among that day’s cards).
- You may only make one specific guess per entry.
- Illegible and multiple guesses will be disqualified.
- If there are multiple closest guesses the grand prize winner will be selected by a second drawing from among the set of equivalent guesses.
- If you win either the Starbucks or American Express gift cards and don’t pick up the prize during the show, we will attempt to reach you by email and/or phone to mail your prize.
- Rogue Wave employees or family members are not eligible to enter the contest.
Stop by our booth to see how we can help make your development easier.
We're looking forward to meeting you there!
to set up a meeting or personal demo session.